Bubblemaker is an introduction to scuba diving especially for children.
- You must be at least 8 years old.
- No prior experience is necessary.
- You need to be in reasonable physical health.
- Parental approval is required.
Minimum duration: 3 hours
Courses are held all year round!
√ Possibility of private courses.
Have you any children older than 8 years old?
Give them now the chance to participate in PADI Bubblemaker Course and to become your little underwater explorers…
Bubblemaker is as fun as it sounds- a chance for kids to blow bubbles by scuba diving.
What will your child learn?
Easily with safety and fun every child will have the chance of:
- Taking its first underwater breath
- Finding out what is diving and how to handle diving equipment
- Having an extraordinary experience under direct supervision of PADI Instructors
- Have fun!
Without the necessity for children of being excellent swimmers, they can have a small sip of the magic of underwater world, diving accompanied by a PADI professional!!
What scuba gear will children use?
In the Bubblemaker program, participants get a basic introduction to how to use scuba gear, how to clear a regulator and mask, and an overview of breathing do’s and don’ts. We will advise you about anything else you need.
Hear about joining in the PADI Seal Team.