Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world!
- You must be at least 10 years old.
- No prior experience is necessary.
- You need to be in reasonable physical health.
Minimum duration: 3 hours
Courses are held all year round!
√ Possibility of private courses.
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater?
If you want to find out but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving will let you try scuba to see if you like it.
Within only in a day you will acquire some theoretical knowledge about equipment, environment and diving itself, and you will profoundly enjoy breathing underwater and swimming independently using scuba equipment in confined water of a pool or seawater.
What will you learn?
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional. If you make an open water dive, you’ll practice a few more skills in shallow water to prepare for your adventure.
Get ready to:
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.
Τhe Dive Spot is offering a 100% Free Online Section 1 to the PADI Open Water Course . You can now have an insight to the dive theory before committing or paying any money, start your PADI scuba education online today!
This online PADI eLearning module covers the steps involved to become a certified diver, how to get the most out of your course & some basic aspects of the full PADI Open Water Course .